looking for a labrador puppy

Chit Chat about general subjects.
MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

i am looking for a labrador puppy; anyone got any ideas ? or no any up for adoption ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Snappy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Snappy »

Hi Moe - check with Animal Action UAE (they have a facebook page) as they have many puppies and other dogs up for adoption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mob: 0552899973

Current Wheels:

JKU Sahara 2014, 2.5" Mopar lift with Fox shocks, 1.18" wheel spacers, Sumo Springs Bump stops front and back, 285 x 70 x 17 Cooper AT3 tyres, 10th Anniversary Rubicon front bumper, truck lite LED head lights, LED spots and light bar, reinforced front Axle, AEV (Original!) Tyre carrier with 39l jerry can, Bestop Trex Top NX, mounted ARB single compressor and adorned with my lovely Warn 9.5CTi winch !

[/u][/color]

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Re: looking for a labrador puppy

Post by Gladiator »

I know the owner of cloud9 pet hotel.- Mohamed Bin Zayed. Will ask her for you am sure she can help, :D
Gladiator
-------------------------------

NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF
WALK AWAY WHEN REQUIRED

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

Megamoe, couple of points before having an extra family member:

* are you ready to walk the dog 1 h minimum everyday with no exception including hot summer time :?:
* do you have a place big enough for the Labrador (it is a 20+kg dog) they need space :?:
* do you have a extra seat on the Harley :?:
* do you have an helmet for the dog :?:

Good luck with this 10-14 years dedication my friend :D
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

Snappy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Snappy »

Also and sorry to be a harbinger of doom but worth to check the following report http://m.thenational.ae/uae/uae-vets-wa ... -spreading. If you do buy an imported puppy please take care!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457416035.383858.jpg
There are lots of very cute non pedigree but 100% infection free puppies for adoption!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mob: 0552899973

Current Wheels:

JKU Sahara 2014, 2.5" Mopar lift with Fox shocks, 1.18" wheel spacers, Sumo Springs Bump stops front and back, 285 x 70 x 17 Cooper AT3 tyres, 10th Anniversary Rubicon front bumper, truck lite LED head lights, LED spots and light bar, reinforced front Axle, AEV (Original!) Tyre carrier with 39l jerry can, Bestop Trex Top NX, mounted ARB single compressor and adorned with my lovely Warn 9.5CTi winch !

[/u][/color]

Kalahari
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kalahari »

Hi there
The above advice all good.
There are many dogs available at K9 friends in Dubai and if you want to start small, you can do a foster first to see if the family are ready for a dog. If you are happy with each other, you can become permanent.

Remember that this is like marriage without the option of divorce!

Animal action in Abu Dhabi is another contact.

Best of luck with your search

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Andrew
056 264 0635
JK

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

thank you all for all that; done that been there; had a lab for 5 years before; been having cats since forever, so yeah I am ready for it, it did work out great first time and now that I am free and my son grown up its time for a new member. adoption comes first always or certified breeders from outside. never ever from local "torture" shops.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Kalahari
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kalahari »

Magic, and I hope you find what you are looking for. If I hear of anything, I will let you know
Cheers Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Andrew
056 264 0635
JK