Off-road insurance

Chit Chat about general subjects.
Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Off-road insurance

Post by Gladiator »

Last week I had to buy insurance for my Jeep. This year. I had the cheapest good insurance ever for my jeep.

Comprehensive. With Union Insurance
UAE , OMAN & QATAR
On road. Off-road
Roadside Assistant -Gold
Ambulance service
Excess Amount in UAE. 200DH
Excess Amount outside UAE 400dh

Call.
Ayub RAK insurance
Documents@rankbank.ae. - attention Ayub
Gladiator
-------------------------------

NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF
WALK AWAY WHEN REQUIRED

BAHA
Advanced
Advanced

Off-road insurance

Post by BAHA »

Excellent
Thanks boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youth at the prow, pleasure at the helm
Trip count: Who cares!

futureshock999
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Off-road insurance

Post by futureshock999 »

Do we know if they do "proper" offload insurance, where they get you out of the backcountry and dunes, or like so many do they end where the dunes start?
In the sand, there is truth.

MURAD

Post by MURAD »

Thanks Bu Zied
The outlaw :)

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

futureshock999 wrote:Do we know if they do "proper" offload insurance, where they get you out of the backcountry and dunes, or like so many do they end where the dunes start?

They didn't define any rules, It says off-road. ,,All about SAED report :D
Gladiator

NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF
WALK AWAY WHEN REQUIRED

Bomolin
Marshal
Marshal

Off-road insurance

Post by Bomolin »

Please note that Im just shifted from Union Insurance, which I have used the last 2 years, due to booker ( also from Rakbank) confirmed their off road insurance covers only pavements roads, same booker confirmed best insurance for off road are AXA, RSA and Zurich, Rakbank booker always push for Union ( my saloon car still with them) by telling me his statement about off road coverage I felt he was honest. Not to say many of my friends ( no off roaders) are been advice by myself to book with Union insurance.

Cannot judge what would happens if... But myself just shifted to Zurich, company im sure has covered many "whats happens if..."

If you paid cheap do not expect premium coverage.
"The Dolphin V2" JKU17
OIIIO
Jeep Jeep!

scotchyl
Marshal
Marshal

Post by scotchyl »

i just renewed mine through MLC, painless and quick for sure. Got 2 quotes, one was axa and i know what i get with them. the other was AIG. after they did some digging the excess of 750 was just on road, and the additional premium for an off road incident was not 1,500 it was 1,500 on top of the 750. All in the small print. they gave better benefits such as 3 days extra courtesy car and personal coverage, but i know that if i have an incident is more likely than other items. This is what i hoped to get from a broker, clear, impartial comments and making sure they dig out any items that aren't clear and give you piece of mind. and when i get offroad i get offroad like borken windscreen in middle of desert. no questions, just got report, insurance covered it. howver i pay a bit more this year in premium.

Mutasem, re your car, i am surprised you need insurance, surely cheap immitations / copies are worth nothing anyway.
Focus on the future, that's where your life is going. Focus on the past and you will go nowhere.

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

scotchyl wrote:
Mutasem, re your car, i am surprised you need insurance, surely cheap immitations / copies are worth nothing anyway.
my car is a 2008.. normally no company will insure it ,, but after they did their home work, they got to know the truth that this is the ONLY and ONLY original Rubicon from USA... knowing the quality they have no issue to insure it comprehensive...

i wont be surprise if next year no company will insure the crap shit you have :D :lol:
:mrgreen:
Gladiator

NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF
WALK AWAY WHEN REQUIRED

scotchyl
Marshal
Marshal

Post by scotchyl »

Gladiator wrote:
scotchyl wrote:
my car is a 2008.. normally no company will insure it ,, but after they did their home work, they got to know the truth that this is the ONLY and ONLY original Rubicon from USA... knowing the quality they have no issue to insure it comprehensive...

i wont be surprise if next year no company will insure the crap shit you have :D :lol:
take a joke like you do with me all the time, that is not fair, i dont accept that, like being called useless by the founder. sorry.
Focus on the future, that's where your life is going. Focus on the past and you will go nowhere.

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

scotchyl wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
scotchyl wrote:

take a joke like you do with me all the time, that is not fair, i dont accept that, like being called useless by the founder. sorry.
Founder is a very wise man. He won't call you useless unless your useless,,,,, :D :D
Gladiator

NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF
WALK AWAY WHEN REQUIRED

scotchyl
Marshal
Marshal

Off-road insurance

Post by scotchyl »

Takes one to know one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkbp

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

scotchyl wrote:Takes one to know one.

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :bye2: :shy: :wahaha: :wahaha: :wahaha:
Gladiator

NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF
WALK AWAY WHEN REQUIRED

scotchyl
Marshal
Marshal

Off-road insurance

Post by scotchyl »

OAP discount.

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Gladiator »

This is what Union Insurance syays in their Policy about Off-Road insurance :

i) OFF ROAD COVERAGE (Applicable for vehicle registered on Individual name - Station Wagon with 4 wheel drive specification only)
The policy is extended to cover loss or damage to the covered vehicle whilst being driven off road. Provided that:

i) This cover is applicable for station vehicles with 4 wheel drive specifications, subject to applicable excess double than normal
ii) Company will not be liable to pay for any damage if loss and/or damage occurred during the course of competitive events and/or race of any kind and/or safari & pleasure activities.

iii) Doesn’t include loss and/or damage to personal belongings, enhancements on vehicle and modification of any kind for off road driving.

in Other world they are saying yes we offer Off-Road insurance provided you dont drive on SAND !!!!
Gladiator

NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF
WALK AWAY WHEN REQUIRED

BAHA
Advanced
Advanced

Off-road insurance

Post by BAHA »

Gladiator wrote:This is what Union Insurance syays in their Policy about Off-Road insurance :

i) OFF ROAD COVERAGE (Applicable for vehicle registered on Individual name - Station Wagon with 4 wheel drive specification only)
The policy is extended to cover loss or damage to the covered vehicle whilst being driven off road. Provided that:

i) This cover is applicable for station vehicles with 4 wheel drive specifications, subject to applicable excess double than normal
ii) Company will not be liable to pay for any damage if loss and/or damage occurred during the course of competitive events and/or race of any kind and/or safari & pleasure activities.

iii) Doesn’t include loss and/or damage to personal belongings, enhancements on vehicle and modification of any kind for off road driving.

in Other world they are saying yes we offer Off-Road insurance provided you dont drive on SAND !!!!
I guess it means they will cover you if you are on a search n rescue mission ;)
So you can always tell them you were rescuing a ghazal or something.
I'll back you up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youth at the prow, pleasure at the helm
Trip count: Who cares!