European Cup starting on Friday 10.

Chit Chat about general subjects.
Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

Guys & Girls,

If you are looking for a venue to watch your favorite team, come down to Heroes at The Crowne Plaza. See the attachment for more details ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Re: European Cup starting on Friday 10.

Post by Gladiator »

I thought alcohol is not allowed in Ramadan !!!
Gladiator
-------------------------------

NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF
WALK AWAY WHEN REQUIRED

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

Gladiator wrote:I thought alcohol is not allowed in Ramadan !!!
only in Saudi and Kuwait :lol:
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

Eisa
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Eisa »

Gladiator wrote:I thought alcohol is not allowed in Ramadan !!!
Seriously only music is not allowed
050 666 4803

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

Yes just to clarified,

As per the Circular No. 26 of ADTCA, serving alcohol is permitted from 7.30 pm to 3 am in closed restaurants and bars. Night Clubs will remains closed for the entire month of Ramadan.

Music is not permitted unless it is hood music however, commentaries are allowed

PS: I would have never place this post if it was not in accordance with ADTCA / government rules.
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

Snappy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Snappy »

And to add two alternative Venues (I checked with Wasabi I could add them here!

We have Blu Sky Lounge & Grill at Southern Sun with our 18 screens, amazing food & various beverages (Recently awarded the Best Sports Bar in Town!) and we have our Summer Tent on the Terrace where we will also be showing the Euros and serving more great food, non-alcoholic beverages (during Ramadan) and shisha too.

Look forward to welcoming you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mob: 0552899973

Current Wheels:

JKU Sahara 2014, 2.5" Mopar lift with Fox shocks, 1.18" wheel spacers, Sumo Springs Bump stops front and back, 285 x 70 x 17 Cooper AT3 tyres, 10th Anniversary Rubicon front bumper, truck lite LED head lights, LED spots and light bar, reinforced front Axle, AEV (Original!) Tyre carrier with 39l jerry can, Bestop Trex Top NX, mounted ARB single compressor and adorned with my lovely Warn 9.5CTi winch !

[/u][/color]

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

Snappy wrote:And to add two alternative Venues (I checked with Wasabi I could add them here!

We have Blu Sky Lounge & Grill at Southern Sun with our 18 screens, amazing food & various beverages (Recently awarded the Best Sports Bar in Town!) and we have our Summer Tent on the Terrace where we will also be showing the Euros and serving more great food, non-alcoholic beverages (during Ramadan) and shisha too.

Look forward to welcoming you!
And what is the relation between this and careem ?
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

Snappy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Snappy »

We have arranged a discount with them of 50% when you use their app to book a taxi from Blu Sky home. You will get a discount code from the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mob: 0552899973

Current Wheels:

JKU Sahara 2014, 2.5" Mopar lift with Fox shocks, 1.18" wheel spacers, Sumo Springs Bump stops front and back, 285 x 70 x 17 Cooper AT3 tyres, 10th Anniversary Rubicon front bumper, truck lite LED head lights, LED spots and light bar, reinforced front Axle, AEV (Original!) Tyre carrier with 39l jerry can, Bestop Trex Top NX, mounted ARB single compressor and adorned with my lovely Warn 9.5CTi winch !

[/u][/color]