Abu Dhabi4x4 Kids Club

Chit Chat about general subjects.
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Abu Dhabi4x4 Kids Club

Post by iguana »

As part of our re-organization and preparation for the season, I am thinking of forming the Abudhabi4x4 Kids club. The kids club will be making so much activities for the club kids and families. Social events, trips, art lessons and sports training will be arranged for the kids and families.

The idea just came to my mind yesterday. Don't have any thoughts in my mind yet. But I am just checking with you guys about the validity of the idea. Your views are required in addition to number of kids available.

I have 2 boys 3 & 5 years. They will be the first 2 members.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

its a good idea man, and we can like make them part of the future challenges plans "opps i didnt say a new thing is going to happen yet" though i cant help, i am not married :mrgreen:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

konradh

Post by konradh »

Its an excellent idea Iguana. AbuDhabi4x4 wasn't just formed to be a group of crazy drivers going offroading all the time, that's why we had made initially the weekly meeting to make everyone come and meet each other and not wait for the next trips to come. We are a community and not just an offroading club. So, its an excellent idea, and from far away I give you my full support.

Although, I think that instead of making a kids club, why don't you make more social events like the beach, or a day at one of the club's in Abu Dhabi, so that also families can come together and enjoy. I remember, that one of my friend's, Harley clubs does a once in a month family gathering for all its members as a barbecue at the Marina Club, that's not a bad idea too to do it with the club. The goal for your thoughts would be is to how to bring new members and also bring along together our community of offroaders with their families -- and not only their 4x4 vehicles packed with recovery equipment and a driver who has enough adrenalin boost inside him to do crazy stuff on any given dune. 8)

Just my 2 pesos in a pot of knowledge for you guys.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Hey Konradh, where have you ben hiding in the last few days.

You are 100% correct. It's is part of my plan for the social activities. Barbecue nights, Weekends in Hotels with special rates. we will go all around UAE and as you said our main goal was to have a family of offroaders not only a 4x4 crazy drivers.

Wait and you will see new ideas when I come back.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

:driving:
:jeeping:
:ad4x4:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

I have three kids and now are official memebers of kid club.
As I was proposing before we can do /organise trips and camping and organise scouting events at the camp site for the kids.
We can do wadis/ mountain areas camping / beach.
Oh By the way do we have anyone with astronomy knowledge, At night time we can watch stars and moons.

There so many we can do.
Let start planning now. I here to assist any body to further developments
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

konradh wrote:Its an excellent idea Iguana. AbuDhabi4x4 wasn't just formed to be a group of crazy drivers going offroading all the time, that's why we had made initially the weekly meeting to make everyone come and meet each other and not wait for the next trips to come. We are a community and not just an offroading club. So, its an excellent idea, and from far away I give you my full support.

Although, I think that instead of making a kids club, why don't you make more social events like the beach, or a day at one of the club's in Abu Dhabi, so that also families can come together and enjoy. I remember, that one of my friend's, Harley clubs does a once in a month family gathering for all its members as a barbecue at the Marina Club, that's not a bad idea too to do it with the club. The goal for your thoughts would be is to how to bring new members and also bring along together our community of offroaders with their families -- and not only their 4x4 vehicles packed with recovery equipment and a driver who has enough adrenalin boost inside him to do crazy stuff on any given dune. 8)

Just my 2 pesos in a pot of knowledge for you guys.
Hey
Any plans on comming back to UAE

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Great so now we have 5 members.

Khaiwi, where are your kids? are they interested in such a thing?

Megamoe, you should figure out how to add this to the website. I know you will hate me now :oops: :oops:

konradh

Post by konradh »

Hey Mpenzi, unfortunately no plans to coming back to the UAE right now. So very busy with work, just bought a new house that has to be furnished, in the process of completing the building of a ranch for my weekend stay and getting settled down for the preparation of marriage. Will do let you guys know if I'll be back so I can be Iguana's backseat driver :lol: :lol:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Man, we really miss you.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Congratulation on getting married. Please sent us invitation and tickets and we will be there in no time :jeeping:

konradh

Post by konradh »

Mpenzi wrote:Congratulation on getting married. Please sent us invitation and tickets and we will be there in no time :jeeping:
I'll send you guys invitations and the number of my travel agent in Abu Dhabi who will make sure you get discounted rates! Tickets, hmmmmm. Very hard Mpenzi as the Commander wants to go to Paris for a honeymoon, wery very wery hard.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Hey take your time and enjoy the honeymoon.Keep up posted man.
God bless.