New Years Gig Dec 31'st

Chit Chat about general subjects.
jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

i say tell everyone to pay something like 150 or 200 and rent all the stuff you need , generator and speakers and amplefire and a dj table.

maybe a good source are those safari companies , because they should have these things , hmmm maybe they can arrange the whole thing , the place , food , music....
so u better check with them and see how much the totoal cost and i'm sure everyone will be welling to pay specially that it will be such an organized event.

berto
Advanced
Advanced

Post by berto »

Antrax, como estas? dos cosas : Yo ire con mi mujer y mi hijo. Si necesitas ayuda para llevar el equipo de musica, aparte de mi Wrangler llevare una pick- up Hilux de apoyo. Puedes traducir esto para el resto del grupo? :mesorry: :ad4x4:

iremy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by iremy »

berto wrote:Antrax, como estas? dos cosas : Yo ire con mi mujer y mi hijo. Si necesitas ayuda para llevar el equipo de musica, aparte de mi Wrangler llevare una pick- up Hilux de apoyo. Puedes traducir esto para el resto del grupo? :mesorry: :ad4x4:

Antrax, How are you?, two things: I'll go with my wife and my son. If you need help to carry the music equipmet, besides my Wrangler I'm taking a Hi-lux pick-up truck for support. Can you translate this for the rest of the group?

iremy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by iremy »

iremy wrote:
berto wrote:Antrax, como estas? dos cosas : Yo ire con mi mujer y mi hijo. Si necesitas ayuda para llevar el equipo de musica, aparte de mi Wrangler llevare una pick- up Hilux de apoyo. Puedes traducir esto para el resto del grupo? :mesorry: :ad4x4:

Antrax, How are you?, two things: I'll go with my wife and my son. If you need help to carry the music equipmet, besides my Wrangler I'm taking a Hi-lux pick-up truck for support. Can you translate this for the rest of the group?
Translated :wink:

berto
Advanced
Advanced

Post by berto »

iremy, thank you very much. I owe you one... :dontknow:

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

hola

Post by Hani AMJ »

Es muy amable de su parte ofrecer su ayuda, pero no voy a necesitar ayuda para transportar el equipo. Lo que necesito es mas equipo de sonido, porque lo que tengo no es suficiente para la cantidad de gente que va a asistir.

Usted y su familia son mas que bienvenidos para acompanarnos ese dia.

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

jeep wrote:i say tell everyone to pay something like 150 or 200 and rent all the stuff you need , generator and speakers and amplefire and a dj table.

maybe a good source are those safari companies , because they should have these things , hmmm maybe they can arrange the whole thing , the place , food , music....
so u better check with them and see how much the totoal cost and i'm sure everyone will be welling to pay specially that it will be such an organized event.
i thought about this but most of these companies don’t allow people to come with their own cars. so that leaves us with the only option of having to rent their whole camp. "Very expensive" plus i think that having it the way it is currently planned will be more fun on a DO IT YOUR SELF basis. I’m sure most people enjoy barbequing their dinner than having some caterer serve it cold :wink:

the kind of event you are talking about requires a different theme and approach. but will do something like that in the future.

the point is to try and have an atmosphere that will make every one happy since we have families, children, couples and single guys/girls coming.

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

Antrax i might be coming and have another couple with me ...

If u need anything i can hook up with u and help...

Also what should i get besides my own Food ... !!!

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

kareemamr wrote:Antrax i might be coming and have another couple with me ...
:cheers1: :guitar: :party: :guitar: :cheers1:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

kareemamr wrote:Antrax i might be coming and have another couple with me ...

If u need anything i can hook up with u and help...

Also what should i get besides my own Food ... !!!
Hi kareem,i hope you make it and all your friends are welcome. Get with you what you think you might need there. Maybe some Arabic CDs cause I hardly have any Arabic mp3. If you’re staying over night make sure you have warm blankets and a very warm jacket. Its going to get very cold out there. If you need extra tents let me know.

Here is a list of suggested items to bring along for every one who is thinking to stay over night:

Tents ”make sure they are rain proof”, Blankets, mattress, flash light, first aid kit, barbeque kit, tissues, recovery gear, cooler box, jackets, Swiss knife, dry wood “for a small camp fire”, garbage bags, water, food & beverage.

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

we will be going there in two groups. one group will head out early to save us a nice spot and maybe drive around the area. first meeting point for Abu dhabi poeple will be at 1:30 PM and second will be at 4:30 PM in the salam St. petrole station. it's your choice which one you choose to join. as for dubai poeple, meeting will be at 4:00 PM at the BIG petrol station just next to bin batota mall.

destination: sweihan petrol station where people with normal cars could park, so if any body got lost or delayed. Just try to find your way there and give me a call at any time. The route to sweihan from Abu Dhabi is simple. Just take the heading towards abu dhabi airport and turn right at the exit just after the petrol station near the airport. Continue both roundabouts straight until you get to sweihan area. As for popele coming from dubai you have two options. First is to take duabi – abudhabi old highway and turn at the roundabout next to abudhabi airport. You should find a sign marking the exit and then continue straight to sweihan. Second, is to use dubai al ain road but I have no idea about the directions.

See you all tomorrow..

Hani Janem AKA antrax
050 7813221

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Sorry guys, I will not be able to join this party. You all enjoy and take lots of pictures. Happy New Year.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

H3

Post by H3 »

Me too, can't make it out, have been out in the dunes for the last 3 days and the MoI is working today and tomorrow. Will be staying in town tonight, hope you all have a good one and all the best for the New Year.