Where did you hear about AD4x4?

Chit Chat about general subjects.
FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Post by FearUAE »

iguana wrote:FearUAE & Bulldozer, can you please stop hijaking the threads. This is not acceptable .. please respect this ... If you want to chat with each other, please use the phone of PMs ..

Fearuae, no Arabic please
Thank you
:okaay:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

That was a nice old topic, lets refresh it .. come on new and old members .. tell us your story
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

i was introduced by Moe to this club

and our first trip heheheh was with dubai4x4 in alain i remeber this day .... because i really gave moe and shaher a hard time that day heheheh my car broke in the middle of the sand hehehe do u remember meo :twisted: :twisted: and it was in ramadan

But it was one of my best days that i met you guys and jioned this wonderfull club and such afriendly people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

Kat
Advanced
Advanced

:)

Post by Kat »

I heard about 4x4 from my colleague Nath. He first told me about JeepUAE, wherein I registered but found that they didn't have too many activities. Then he told me about AD4x4. I was still deliberating on joining when on one night as I parked my car, I saw a black wrangler with the www.ad4x4.com sticker on its side and I thought, 'this could be a sign!'. I snooped around the 4x4 website, saw that they had more activities and sounded exciting so eventually I registered as member 427.

Since then I can't have my morning coffee without checking in on the website. Thanks Nath and thanks, AD4x4!

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Re: :)

Post by DiVeR »

Kat wrote: Since then I can't have my morning coffee without checking in on the website.
The website also cannot start its morning without seeing u online :lol: :lol: :lol:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

We still need to see the new members .. Where did you hear about us from? we want to know for our Marketing purpose

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

the true i did see the logo in the back of this jeep

then i thought that those people need a real 4x4 car to join with them
Last edited by k_almagboul on Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jax

Post by Jax »

I first heard about AD4x4 from Hummergirl on the AbuDhabiWoman website back in June this year. I was still living in Dubai but about to move to Abu Dhabi. I'd just got my Jeep and thought it sounded a great way to spend the weekends and meet new friends when I moved here.
All through the summer I'd log on and check out what was happening, but didn't have the courage to join any trips.
Took the plunge on 7 Sept and haven't looked back! :D
My weekdays are spent doing a countdown to the weekend and the next trip!
:okaay:

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Katharina and me found some flyers on our cars when we came out AD COOP in the 26th street last year advertising for the club. But it took some more weeks to register and take part in the first Newbie drive. Actually I think that this flyers worked well, did they :?: Probably Megamoe would know.
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

Friz
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Friz »

Hi, I did the whole purchase thing the wrong way around. Came to Abu Dhabi, needed a car asap, great Ford salesman - 4WD, free service for 4 years, 5 years warranty, good price 7 seats and then I purchased the Off Road UAE book and then in the back of this found your website and the rest is history with plenty of pages left for me to fill on the Arabian adventure.

Now what are those specs for a Wrangler I should look out for or is a Cherokee a better option.

Cheers
(next trip is planned for the 26th October) hopefully the stuck count remains below one this time.
Friz & Family

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Friz, In order to avoid hijacking, and make our freind FEARUAE angry from me, I opened a special thread to discuss which car to buy

halwa

Post by halwa »

Thanks to Adiga. met a few times at our boys footbal matches but never talked off roading. A few months later I met Adiga again at Westrn Motors. He was having his rides fenders repaired and I was very interested finding out how it happend. He pointed to the "ad4x4" sticker and invited me to join the fun. How right he was, the most fun if had in years!

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Post by FearUAE »

iguana wrote:Friz, In order to avoid hijacking, and make our freind FEARUAE angry from me, I opened a special thread to discuss which car to buy
:)

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Where is everybody .. Come on guys and girls, tell us your story

vikid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by vikid »

well acctually i was owning a nissan murano and the capabilities of the car on road were much better than offroad :oops: .. so, friends suggested to buy a prado.. and i ended up buying LC; now the search started for an offroad club in abu dhabi and GOOGLE took me to the RIGHT place.. registered in the club... My first trip was with XJ (khaldoun) as a passenger .. this was a night drive - advanced.. :twisted: (thanks XJ)

My second trip was to the club anivarsary and since then and till i moved to sharjah i DID'NT MISS any ad4x4 trips ...

I WISH THE CLUB MORE AND MORE SUCCESS !! :ad4x4:
Member #210 twoseaterwoopseater

"Take Part in Life"