Where did you hear about AD4x4?

Chit Chat about general subjects.
Rahimdad

Post by Rahimdad »

I was a member of emi4x4.com and wondered why the site was a bit quiet. I send a general mail out, asking advise to modify my Jeep Commander and was helped out by Rohn. :)

Rohn is the one who asked me to enrol with ad4x4.com and I would like to thank him for his advise :wink:
Kar Bala...Toh Ho Bala<br>An urdu saying which means :<br>Do Good...and good things will happen to you

coolcreation
Advanced
Advanced

Thanks all

Post by coolcreation »

I heard about Ad4x4 from KARKAR , I joined last trip on Dec. 12 , it was my first time and really I enjoyed .
Unfortunately I don’t have a 4x 4 car but after joined I decided to sell my seconded car and to get a Wrangler (as I was advised)
Me and my family thanking you for joining your kind community

Best Regards,

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Thanks all

Post by Waleed »

coolcreation wrote:I heard about Ad4x4 from KARKAR , I joined last trip on Dec. 12 , it was my first time and really I enjoyed .
Unfortunately I don’t have a 4x 4 car but after joined I decided to sell my seconded car and to get a Wrangler (as I was advised)
Me and my family thanking you for joining your kind community

Best Regards,
again one more wrangler :?: :?: :cry:
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

Desert_Dragon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Desert_Dragon »

My story is different ,,,,,,

i always see in Khaldiya Sticker on white Prado next to Birtish conucil with AD4X4 where i used to go for cafe' frienze... it graps my attention once

Then i saw fully modified jeep on the road i followed him bumper by bumper until the dude get annoyed ..... i was writing down the website

loool
Dodge Ram 2007 my First toy at AD4X4

Now Ford Raptor 2012

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

What color was that Jeep,

just kidden welcome to the club, u can see that sticker almost all over AD & SHJ some in DXB not mentioning Italy Beru Brasil USA UK France Romania South Africa Australia.... u name it
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Jax

Post by Jax »

:newidea: What about a new thread/gallery where members post pics of AD4x4 stickers seen in places they have visited around the world - could even be their own sticker if they want to take one with them on holiday, and let's face it why shouldn't they? :wink: :D
Be fun to see the Image and watch how many places in the world AD4x4 travels to.

Zero_adam

Post by Zero_adam »

My friend Lionbar ( Lee ) told me all about the trips AD4x4 arrange so tell i buy my new prado and when i did i could not wait till i finsh the first 5000 in the end of last november and her i am from that time i my car stays unwashed for weeks becouse of beeing of road with the AD4x4.

WAsH

Post by WAsH »

guyz my story it's weird..

one of my neighbor has that stickers at his car and everytime .. i wanna know what is that www.abudhabi4x4.com

and then i he got new car what same logo and that website ... when i got home and it was boring ,,, and get to this AD4x4

and WOW.. really it's attractive

guyz really it's cool

cheers guyz
i LoVE my jEEp
OlllllllO
jEEp chErokEE sPORT 2003

Nasser
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nasser »

I saw a convoy of 4x4's (mostly Jeepers) on the road after the Maqtaa Bridge driving towards the Al Ain Road. I tailed them, saw the stickers and the website www.AD4X4.com. caught my eye. That nite, I accessed the site and bookmarked it.
It's THE STICKER :jeeping:
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2014 in Dune Shade ~~~~For Sale~~~~
Nasser Al Karby - 0506668026

Desert_Rat

Post by Desert_Rat »

During the recent rains in AL-AIN i took my 4x4 with my bro to the desert and got stuck on the dune horizontally..passer by tried to help me and got stuck on the semi wet sand...finally i was out after 1 hour by a experienced local..he taken out 4 cars in the same area...while driving back home i decided to search on the google tht is there any club...and here i m on www.ad4x4.com :) .. i m enjoying alot. i m the 1st in the family who have some know how about the desert (thanks to ad4x4) and sometimes gets opposition from my parents on the trips but i do coz i love desert n driving... :thankyou: ad4x4 for giving my dreams a reality....waow kinda emotional i guess hehehehe..its ad4x4 forum who taught me that its not the car but the DRIVER...
The world is not FLAT, Whatever the TERRAIN, there's JEEP. Get in n Get movin. The WORLD is WAITING.
Arif AKA Desert_Rat (Al-Ain)
Jeep Wrangler Sport - 2013 - Grey - BFG 285/70/16
H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers, 2.5" TeraFlex coils, Rancho RS7000 Shocks, Rancho RS5000 Steering stablizer, AOR Dual Exhaust muffler, SUPER Chip Tune, AirAid CAI

ANIT (4) Newbie (7)

050-6230947

megnolias

Post by megnolias »

I Heard about AD 4X4 from a DXB club member and decided to register.

desert_knight

Post by desert_knight »

well my story is ... i was cruising in alkahtim alone between the dunes saw a group of cars then thought the were the sfari club ignored them then after a while i said to my self oh no they are not befcause this seems to be there own cars . then went and joined the convy and asked on of the members can i join he said yes and from that day i joine dthe club

rubicon
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Where did you hear about AD4x4?

Post by rubicon »

I heard about AD4x4 by my friend naser who's member in the
AD4x4 group
Ahmed Mohammed Al Blooshi.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Desert-knight & Rubicon I had the pleasure to meet u guys in different trips am sure u wouldn't regret it by all means, welcome guys & lets see u on the sand more often

:ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

HummerSandi

Post by HummerSandi »

Mac told me about the club.... glad he did :mrgreen: Thanks, Mac :D