Important message to all members

Questions related to the website and IT in general
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Important message to all members

Post by iguana »

It seems that some one is playing games with the Jeep Club (www.emi4x4.com) using my name and megamoe’s name as well … I just wanted to make it clear to all the members that we are in very good terms with all the 4x4 clubs in UAE .. As you know AD4x4 spirit is to be friendly with everybody and maintain our good reputation .. It appears that someone is jealous from our success and is trying to ruin our reputation with other people ….

I know that all our members are enjoying Ad4x4 and knows very well that the main idea of having this club is to enjoy the desert as friends and as a good group.

If any of the members receives a strange message, e-mail or PM from anybody which is talking about other clubs, please notify me immediately in order to deal with it
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Ghanem
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ghanem »

8O
2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2009
2008 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8 Ltr.

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

Message taken and understood.
Serious as it is:
This has to be another big disadvantage of owning a Jeep: :D
Hope u catch em, If u need any help when u do get hold of them, we can temporarily retard their typing skills for you.....(beginning to sound like Tony Soprano). :twisted:

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

someone has compromised your password and megamoe's password :? This means that it is someone who knows you both, had the intention to do the damage and he could have got the password in one of these ways:

1.He has compromised both your PCs, which is highly unlikely because he has to know the addresses of both of your computers and other info to get to your systems.
2.Guessed both your passwords (if they were too easy like pass is the same as the username or jeep or wrangler or your real name )
3.Someone who has admin access to www.emi4x4.com changed your passwords.

I feel like the 3rd one, because the first two are difficult to do unless he is a real pro.

This is my analysis of the case from the info i got, i told you that you need IT security guys in the club :D
The jeeper is back.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Thanks for this info Surfer .... Your points are taken into consideration

i don't know if yoy are aware megamoe has a master degree in computer crimes, we have all the analysis of everything ... results are held with us and will be announced when and if needed ... This message is posted just to make some clear points for some members of both clubs
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

If you find him ,he should be ban for life. :angry:

We dont people like that in our beutiful club. :okaay:
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

Thank You surfer, i totally agree with u, i dont think somone would do such thing and dedicate his time for such thing unless he is mentally disturbed. anyways, the good thing is i have stats and log files of everytthing goes from all my account using dedicated security software that can import/export ips into any php/sql based databases that would assure no one is messing with nor our club or others clubs. maybe we're different clubs, but we're all grown ups and i dont think AD4x4 reputation need to be said no more. now what i want is a big group hug :mrgreen:

p.s. i very doubt anyone can hack any password unless he is using a dedicated bruteforce super computer -i.e nasa computers-
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

:ad4x4:
The jeeper is back.

WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Dear Megamoe,

Any one knows you and Iguana will defenetly recognaise that you desurve respect and that you will not disrespect any one.
:ad4x4:
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Group Hug

Post by Bulldozer »

:together: :okfriend: :Meetings: :ad4x4:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Group Hug

Post by FearUAE »

Bulldozer wrote::together: :okfriend: :Meetings: :ad4x4:
Bulldozer: Can you get me permission to join the group HUG. Usually they will jumb in my head if i asked for same emotionall act . . . :twisted: :twisted:

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Group Hug

Post by Bulldozer »

FearUAE wrote:
Bulldozer wrote::together: :okfriend: :Meetings: :ad4x4:
Bulldozer: Can you get me permission to join the group HUG. Usually they will jumb in my head if i asked for same emotionall act . . . :twisted: :twisted:
Ofcourse Bro u will start it with Besm Ellah :old:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded