Thanks to Abu Dhabi 4x4 dedicated members

Questions related to the website and IT in general
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Thanks to Abu Dhabi 4x4 dedicated members

Post by iguana »

I just feel so happy, the club has been so active this month. A lot of new members joined. We reached 97 members till today and the number is increasing everyday.

I can see the the last thing most of our members do before they go to sleep is to check the website and the first thing they do in the morning is to check the site again.

Thank you guys. This club will never reach this stage without you. Keep on posting and sharing your ideas with all of us. Lets share our experiences together. We started this club with an idea to make it a family club. Till now I feel that we are a good family. So for all the new members, please maintain the same thing and join the family.

I hope that after Ramadan, people will be more active in trips. For those of you who have good experience in dessert driving, recovery and safety, please come with us, show us your experience and teach us more tricks in dessert driving.

We need the help of all the members to maintain this club active as it is now.

For our new members, please don't feel shy, post anything you want on the website. Ask anything, we have a good data base of information, Garages, technical know how, cars for sale, places to go in UAE, GPS waypoints, good discounts in 4x4 accessories shops and Garages ... etc and we are willing to share all these informations.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

iquana ...Thankx for the wonderfull words ....

well , thanks to you guys , without you guys this club will not reach to this stage also.
the best thing i like about the club that everyone i met in this club is so helpful and really i like it and learnt alot from you guys ... well i cant say more because if i started i will never finish talking about this club , and i hope that i meet all members. :lol:

and insha alllah ill will be always active .
:D :D :D

MAY ALLLAH BELSS YOU ALL
WO BETWFEEEG INSHALLLAH .

seiftawfik
Advanced
Advanced

Post by seiftawfik »

You're right Iguana it became like an addiction, you come home every night start to itch and even before saying hello to your wife you run grab the laptop and start to browse the site :lol:

Keep the good work guys, I really enjoy being a member of this club.

Cheers.

csucu

Post by csucu »

Hey Iguana,
what you guys are doing is great. Having a group of nice people to talk to on different issues, get advise and useful tips is a rare thing....so keep it up and I am sure the number of members will
grow like anything with the winter season knocking at the door :-)

all the best
Cristian

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

Way To go

Your are right iguana Now we are 99 members and i dont think a day passes without checking the website...

Since i bought my pajero and i feel i belong to a community and can't stop it although am not used to destroying my car but being with you guys in the DESERT is a helluva of fun
keep up the good work....

sand_wolf
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by sand_wolf »

all thanks for u all

thats what i can say

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

seiftawfik wrote:You're right Iguana it became like an addiction, you come home every night start to itch and even before saying hello to your wife you run grab the laptop and start to browse the site :lol:

Keep the good work guys, I really enjoy being a member of this club.

Cheers.
Yeap......absaulutely correct, fisrt thing.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com