Problem with logging out.

Questions related to the website and IT in general
omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Problem with logging out.

Post by omar_kid77 »

Since two days I am trying to log out but it seems that there is something wrong, is this happened with all of you guys or what's wrong? Please some clarifications' about that?
It's not the car, it's the driver WHO can make it.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

Can you be more specific about the problem? There was a case where some users are logged in automatically after they have attempted to log out. If that is the case, here what you have to do:

Clear the cash from your web browser and delete cookies, plugins and offline contents.
go to Microsoft online update and make sure you have the latest version of internet explorer.
If you are using fire fox or any other browser also make sure you have the latest version.

omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by omar_kid77 »

anTrax wrote:Can you be more specific about the problem? There was a case where some users are logged in automatically after they have attempted to log out. If that is the case, here what you have to do:

Clear the cash from your web browser and delete cookies, plugins and offline contents.
go to Microsoft online update and make sure you have the latest version of internet explorer.
If you are using fire fox or any other browser also make sure you have the latest version.

Yes it’s the same case, and I can't do that because I am using the bank web browser and I can't do these things it's restricted.
Anyway thanks bro.
It's not the car, it's the driver WHO can make it.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334