Problem: Pictures Upload

Questions related to the website and IT in general
mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Problem: Pictures Upload

Post by mike0967 »

Hi Hani,

since we are with Gallery 2 I have problems to upload pictures. The Java applets starts running but then stops saying it is downloading The Gallery Remote Upplet, takes hours and nothing happens. Adding WebDAV also does not work, its is busy for 60 minutes and stops then. Also the download of Gallery Remote did not work as it cannot logon due to the individual numbers you have to type in. The WinXP upload does also not work, I am speechless. :lol:

Mike
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Same problem here Mike. I uploaded some Salalah pics but since then nothing.
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

It worked when I uploaded the pics from the Iftar trip. The only problem I see is that the pics are not uploaded in sequence

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

Only the java applet is not working as I disabled it for security reasons. everything else is working fine. The problem is caused by our internet service provider as they are undergoing a system upgrade recently. you will face allot of different errors such as "Proxy session expired" or "network TCP error" or at cases the page takes an extremely long time to load. Recently i noticed problems accessing private massages in many websites including our own. i have no idea how much longer the situation will remain like this. :( :( :(

Uri I let me see if I can do anything about sequencing the photos.

Jax

Post by Jax »

Thanks for the update Hani - don't suppose they have cut through another cable under the sea again? :lol: :wink: :lol:

BTW - can we have an album for today's Iftar trip please - thanks! :wink:

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

anTrax wrote:Only the java applet is not working as I disabled it for security reasons. everything else is working fine. The problem is caused by our internet service provider as they are undergoing a system upgrade recently. you will face allot of different errors such as "Proxy session expired" or "network TCP error" or at cases the page takes an extremely long time to load. Recently i noticed problems accessing private massages in many websites including our own. i have no idea how much longer the situation will remain like this. :( :( :(

Uri I let me see if I can do anything about sequencing the photos.
Hi Hani, I still have problems and I tried it now with three laptops, one with XP PRO, one with XP MEDIA and one with VISTA :? I want the JAVA applet back, this was fast and easy and did work always :!:

Mike
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...