browsing the club site is very slow

Questions related to the website and IT in general
FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Your Kindness is Appreciated. . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

Believe me my dear the pleasure is all mine & unfortunately the distance and the nature of my work is limiting me from joining your lovely trips were I browse all the galleries and say: i should'nt miss this one, and this, and this , etc;

But inshallah promising soon to join them & bring bukhamis boss with me........conditioned that you will convience bukhamis to be there..........................!

Cheer bukhamis & please inform the time for the tea cup. . . . .. !
Smile Is the Silent Voice Of Your Heart !

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

kareemamr wrote:Bukhamis ...

I want to meet u one of thoose trips man everyone is talking about u and your boss....

:)
It will be an honor to meet you too kareemamr
BuKhamis

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: BTW:

Post by bukhamis »

FearUAE wrote:bukhamis, those stickers were suppose to be mine, out of the promised numbers - only 3 recieved.
Your's & your boss one's suppose to mine, the problem is that: your boss comes with muscles: so no can do anything.............! however, you : we dont know how big you are suppose to be, if like your boss: then we are friends maan (lol), if not: then you own me the cup of tea you promised earlier................................................... !!!!!

"" what a price to break the secret........I guess iquana was the happiest that day""
Never under estimate the power of the dark side. Would like milk and sugar with that tea?
BuKhamis

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Your Kindness is Appreciated. . . . !

Post by bukhamis »

FearUAE wrote:Believe me my dear the pleasure is all mine & unfortunately the distance and the nature of my work is limiting me from joining your lovely trips were I browse all the galleries and say: i should'nt miss this one, and this, and this , etc;

But inshallah promising soon to join them & bring bukhamis boss with me........conditioned that you will convience bukhamis to be there..........................!

Cheer bukhamis & please inform the time for the tea cup. . . . .. !
You are welcome anytime, anywhere, anytea :lol: . Iguana, we need a club meeting soon sir.
BuKhamis

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

The honour will be mine ...

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Thanks Guys

Post by Tamraz »

It was the wireless router...uffff and once disconnected...browsing became at high speed as it used to be....

The Router disturbed the speed coming out of the broad band controller which is supposedly- feeding the 4 wall outlets equally. .... this is new dimension for those who have broad band line with multi outlet speed controller.. it took me quite a while to discover!!!!