browsing the club site is very slow

Questions related to the website and IT in general
Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

browsing the club site is very slow

Post by Tamraz »

Is it because of my house slower connection or is it a commonly felt problem by other members too?

I am frustrated :hit:

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

I never had any problem browsing through the pages of the forums. this web site could support a large number of users surfing at the same time with out lagging. Its mostly your connection and the number of programs running in the background such as the antivirus update program, windows update, etc. specially if you are using a dial up connection.

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

I have a 1 mega connection and i never faced anyproblems with the website i guess it from ur end as antrax said ....

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

Same is here,,,,I believe the problem is because of a slow inetrnet connection dear Tamraz ..
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tamraz »

Thanks guys I also confirm I looging in now from office and its as fast as my 3ziza! I guess its My house connection that needs careful reviewing on its speed.. thank you very much

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

what kind of connection are you using at home?

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tamraz »

anTrax wrote:what kind of connection are you using at home?
Broad Band 0.5 Mega through Tecom.... but I use wirless Linksys transmitter which could be teh reason .. I will check tonight when I am home... :cry:

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

512 KB should be more than sufficient to brows through any webpage with out experiencing any lagging or slow down. I would check on the following if I was you:

1- check if your system is infected with any viruses or even worse Adwares & spywares as they are usually the main cause for bandwidth problems.
2- Check you wireless signal. Is it strong or week. Relocate your wireless router location if necessary.
3- Check if your wireless connection in encrypted with a password or otherwise all your neighbors will be enjoying free internet.

If you still cant find out what the problem is then give me a call and I will be happy to guide you through a few diagnostic procedures to identify the problem

Hani 050 7813221

Tamraz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tamraz »

This is the AD4x4 spirit... Thanks a million Hani..... 2 out of the 3 are not applicable... so i will run windows defender and complete system scan and will report outcome....

see you soon in trips....

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

Tamraz wrote:This is the AD4x4 spirit... Thanks a million Hani..... 2 out of the 3 are not applicable... so i will run windows defender and complete system scan and will report outcome....

see you soon in trips....
It is ok to run Windows Defender. But, I suggest you run an online antivirus and/or anti-Trojan scan (link to kaspersky site: http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner). If you are indeed r00t3d (inficted), the rootkit/Trojan may have disabled the ability of your Antivirus software to detect it. With the online scan you are using a malware free/controlled application with the latest updates. By the way, Kaspersky is so far the number one antivirus software in the market.
BuKhamis

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Salam Bukhamis.......

Post by FearUAE »

yakhey you sound very high tech. guy.......WHO IS YOUR BOSS ..>>..>>..>>..?
Smile Is the Silent Voice Of Your Heart !

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Salam Bukhamis.......

Post by bukhamis »

FearUAE wrote:yakhey you sound very high tech. guy.......WHO IS YOUR BOSS ..>>..>>..>>..?
It is Surfer :roll: . I sold the information for one AD4x4 sticker.
BuKhamis

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

Bukhamis ...

I want to meet u one of thoose trips man everyone is talking about u and your boss....

:)

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

BTW:

Post by FearUAE »

bukhamis, those stickers were suppose to be mine, out of the promised numbers - only 3 recieved.
Your's & your boss one's suppose to mine, the problem is that: your boss comes with muscles: so no can do anything.............! however, you : we dont know how big you are suppose to be, if like your boss: then we are friends maan (lol), if not: then you own me the cup of tea you promised earlier................................................... !!!!!

"" what a price to break the secret........I guess iquana was the happiest that day""
Smile Is the Silent Voice Of Your Heart !

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

I knew it long time ago, I was keeping it as a secret just to keep the fun of the story. I was actually happy to meet Surfer in the office that day, and also happy to meet you Fearuae. You are very nice guys.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com