Nokia E90 Commuincator

Questions related to the website and IT in general
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Nokia E90 Commuincator

Post by surfer »

For the comminucator lovers, the new communicator E90 is coming soon, check out the review :

http://my-symbian.com/s60v3/review_e90.php
The jeeper is back.

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Very Nice do you know when it will be in the market here in UAE? man i think i will buy one.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

kkamro wrote:Very Nice do you know when it will be in the market here in UAE? man i think i will buy one.
Im not sure about the timing, but its not yet on the official nokia site, so it might take some time. This communicator is different from the previous ones, you can do everything from the outer screen, you dont have to open to the big screen unless you need a full keyboard and the interface is like the other nokia phone like the N and the E series. It has 3 G and 3.5 G support, 3.2 Mpixel camera and so many other options, i think its worth waiting for.
The jeeper is back.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

surfer wrote:
kkamro wrote:Very Nice do you know when it will be in the market here in UAE? man i think i will buy one.
Im not sure about the timing, but its not yet on the official nokia site, so it might take some time. This communicator is different from the previous ones, you can do everything from the outer screen, you dont have to open to the big screen unless you need a full keyboard and the interface is like the other nokia phone like the N and the E series. It has 3 G and 3.5 G support, [size=18]3.2 Mpixel camera and so many other options, i think its worth waiting for.
[/size]

So u can now ake nice and gooood clooose pics for Faya dunes climbing :lol: :lol: :lol: Fear Uae will agree with me :wink:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded