Ordering from US

Anything related to off-road Technical questions and Modifications
Jax

Ordering from US

Post by Jax »

A couple of questions to all of you who have ordered online from JustForJeeps in US -

Which of the following delivers to the UAE the fastest?

1) USPS Global Express Mail
2) USPS Airmail Parcel Post
3) USPS Priority Mail & APO/FPO Mail
4) USPS First Class Mail

Does anyone have a direct phone contact?
Not the one listed on the site (001 888 651 JEEP/5337) - so far have got through to a recorded service, a real human for 10 secs before the line disconnected, a crossed line with a bloke in Al Ain Airport, and some irrate people in Saudi :?

I'd prefer to order direct - but if no one has a number then your advise on which carrier to use would be great - remember, I want these parts here ASAP!

Thanks
Jax

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

i am ordering from quadratec and will do the shipping through my mail box in the states it'll take like 10 days to be here, if u want i can order it for you if its available from where i am buying my parts, so far there are 4 others members ordering along with me.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

I do all my shipping with Aramex (Shop & Ship) which are quite good.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

All these is through US post office, it is fast if you are in the US, and they can do overnights also but since the order to overseas distinations, it will not be fast as Aramex or DHL, but if no choice i will use USPS Global Express Mail .

Also the number you are trying to call is toll free number in the US which you can not call it from out side the us, i will try to look for a not toll free number for them, i will let you know.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Okay, just called them and you can call peter at ext: 250 use this number to call : 001-781-762-2200

and i asked them the fastest shipping method will be through UPS which like DHL and Aramex, hope this solves the problem.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Normally shipping through Aramex Shop and ship is cheaper if you are ordering light items ... It takes around 10 days to reach ...

Quadratec does not have parts for jeep liberty ...

I used performance parts .. the worst service, took them 2.5 months to ship my items so don't use them

Welcome to the jeep bug Jax :lol: :lol: :lol: started ordering already ...
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Jax

Post by Jax »

I know you guys said modding your car would be expensive - didn't realise it would be in phone calls :lol:

After 3 calls to Etisalat's International Line Assistance (151) - have been told that the number I was trying is restricted 8O .

DID get through to Just 4 Jeep, and they are going to check for the parts.

Megamoe - when are you sending the order? Ideally I'd like the parts for next Friday 5/10

Mpenzi - am going to get an Aramex S&S- think I'm going to need it - might save me some money in phone calls!

Been at this for nearly 3 hours now :( :?

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

Jax wrote:I know you guys said modding your car would be expensive - didn't realise it would be in phone calls :lol:

After 3 calls to Etisalat's International Line Assistance (151) - have been told that the number I was trying is restricted 8O .

DID get through to Just 4 Jeep, and they are going to check for the parts.

Megamoe - when are you sending the order? Ideally I'd like the parts for next Friday 5/10

Mpenzi - am going to get an Aramex S&S- think I'm going to need it - might save me some money in phone calls!

Been at this for nearly 3 hours now :( :?
It is restricted besause it is toll free number in the us and would not accepts calls from outside the us, the number that i gave you is thier local number so you can call them on that number instead of the toll free number.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

By the way, what are you ordering? don't just order anything you like on the website .. some of these things are useless
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Jax

Post by Jax »

XJ- I owe you BIG TIME :P :) :D :wink: :P

Just spoken to Peter and the parts will be sent tonight - hopefully arriving on Saturday!
YAY!!!!

Costing an arm and a leg - but at least I should be AD4x4 legal for next week.

Iguana - they are the parts you found for me in that link you sent - got Doc to check them out and he said they will fit.

Really appreciate your help on this guys - off to bed now to worry about my Etisalat bill!

Oh yes - I told Peter that I owe him a trip in the desert if ever he gets over here

XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Post by XJ »

No problem JAX, that why we are a big one family.
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-