The New Wrangler JLU is in Town

Check out our special offers and promotions. Be up to date with latest happenings and events. Exclusively for the UAE’s off-road community.
Jeep Al Ain
Vendor

Post by Jeep Al Ain »

Dear members,

Its our pleasure to announce that the new Jeep Wrangler JLU has finally arrived at our showroom in AL AIn.

The All-New Wrangler Sport is for those who want nothing to get in the way of their adventure. It features the Trail Rated® designation, signaling its ability to take on tough trails with confidence. It’s authentic to the core and is ideal for those who are looking to customize and make it truly their own.The 2-door model will arrive mid August 2018.
Sport.jpg
The All-New Wrangler Sahara has been designed to deliver a premium experience with superior materials and craftsmanship throughout. Inspired by Wrangler heritage, the Sahara features a refined cabin with state-of-the-art technology, innovative storage and exceptional comfort. On the exterior, its iconic look is accentuated with body-color fender flares and an available body-color hardtop. The 2-door model will arrive mid August 2018.
Sahara.jpg
The All-New Wrangler Rubicon is off-road ready. With rugged 33-inch tires, an 84.1:1 crawl ratio and easily accessible switches for engaging 4x4 capabilities, the Rubicon is tailor-made for all kinds of boundary-breaking experiences.The 2-door model has late availability. The 2-door model will arrive mid August 2018.
iris.jpg

To explore the new features of the new JLU wrangler please visit http://www.jeep.com
For a limited time we are the new wrangler for a price lower than the USA market and with optional unlimited millage warranty (Valid July 2018 only) .

Please contact us for any further clarification.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
P.O. Box 16050, Al Ain, U.A.E.
Mobile: +971 50 1166676 | Phone: +971 3 7157470| Fax: 03-7215544

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: The New Wrangler JLU is in Town

Post by Wasabi »

I love the green one :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

Let us have an idea about the Prices please :)
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

Omar Farouk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Omar Farouk »

Wasabi wrote:I love the green one :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You had the best green ever ;)
Omar Farouk
FJ CRUISER
055 11 000 62

adiga

Post by adiga »

:oops:
Omar Farouk wrote:
Wasabi wrote:I love the green one :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

Leo

Post by Leo »

Jeep Al Ain wrote:Dear members,

Its our pleasure to announce that the new Jeep Wrangler JLU has finally arrived at our showroom in AL AIn.

The All-New Wrangler Sport is for those who want nothing to get in the way of their adventure. It features the Trail Rated® designation, signaling its ability to take on tough trails with confidence. It’s authentic to the core and is ideal for those who are looking to customize and make it truly their own.The 2-door model will arrive mid August 2018.
Sport.jpg
The All-New Wrangler Sahara has been designed to deliver a premium experience with superior materials and craftsmanship throughout. Inspired by Wrangler heritage, the Sahara features a refined cabin with state-of-the-art technology, innovative storage and exceptional comfort. On the exterior, its iconic look is accentuated with body-color fender flares and an available body-color hardtop. The 2-door model will arrive mid August 2018.

Sahara.jpg
The All-New Wrangler Rubicon is off-road ready. With rugged 33-inch tires, an 84.1:1 crawl ratio and easily accessible switches for engaging 4x4 capabilities, the Rubicon is tailor-made for all kinds of boundary-breaking experiences.The 2-door model has late availability. The 2-door model will arrive mid August 2018.
iris.jpg

To explore the new features of the new JLU wrangler please visit http://www.jeep.com
For a limited time we are the new wrangler for a price lower than the USA market and with optional unlimited millage warranty (Valid July 2018 only) .

Please contact us for any further clarification.

Can you bring it to the MEGA Drive event as a test drive .
Keep Cresting

LEO
4Runner Trail Edition
5555 494 11

Wasabi
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Wasabi »

Omar Farouk wrote:

I know :cry: :cry: :cry: I miss my baby every single day :oops:
We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

Omar Farouk
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Omar Farouk »

Wasabi wrote:
Omar Farouk wrote:

I know :cry: :cry: :cry: I miss my baby every single day :oops:
I still remember how we rescued it once, when we done little surgery to turn on.... took us hours to find the fuel pump cable was cut

What a lovely memory ...
Omar Farouk
FJ CRUISER
055 11 000 62

MURAD

Post by MURAD »

Looks like the face inspired by Yota LC 79 model :lol:
The outlaw :)

PHARAOH
Management
Management

Post by PHARAOH »

MURAD wrote:Looks like the face inspired by Yota LC 79 model :lol:
Yeah, I remember the LC 79 having a 7 Slot Grille OIIIIIIIO :lol:
Khaled Hassan
+971 52 677 3115
pharaoh@ad4x4.com

Proud AD 4X4 Marshal
Proud Jeeper
YJ 1995
TJ 1999
XJ 2000
KK 2008
JKU 2016

'Once you get into the desert, there's no going back. And, when you can't go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward. The rest is up to Allah.'

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

MURAD wrote:Looks like the face inspired by Yota LC 79 model :lol:
keep looking at the faces in your dreams
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

MURAD

Post by MURAD »

@Pharaoh even the lights :P

@Bulldozer why dreams I found on google :D
The outlaw :)

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Just to clarify a couple of points over here.

The new JL does not resemble a yota regardless how old is the yota. Please remember the 7 slots is a Jeep thing since 1941 and anything similar to that would imitation.

The wrangler in specific is the icon of 4wheeling across all terrains in spite of all the claims and rumors from haters and jealous non-Jeepers.

It's not about a powerful engine and comfy cabin to drive in the sand feeling you are on the highway, its the skills and knowledge how to handle the huge spectrum of terrains on planet earth where you can only do in a JEEP. A key point here is that jeeping is not just meant for dune bashing, it is simply a lifestyle.

Guess enough said.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Abuhalawa

Post by Abuhalawa »

MURAD wrote:@Pharaoh even the lights :P

@Bulldozer why dreams I found on google :D
:D :D :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Abuhalawa
Toyota 4Runner

OVERHEAT TEAM- SCOUTS FIRST RUNNERS- DesNav 2016
10th Anniversary Organizing
Organizing 2016-2017 season opening party

Kharadly
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Kharadly »

Sorry Yotta people.. Extract from the Toyota global website... They based it on the old willys (i.e. The wrangler) and actually called it the Toyota Jeep for a while :D :D

No worries they are still cool jeep knock offs..... :p

The history of the Land Cruiser began just after World War II in 1950. The drastic rise in inflation in Japan after World War II resulted in enormous living difficulty for citizens and thus resulted in the implementation of the "Dodge line" economic stabilization policy in Japan by the U.S.A. in 1949.

At the time there were many Jeeps being driven in Japan, which had been brought in by the occupying forces, and the Jeep came to be the symbol of the 4x4. For this reason Toyota called its prototype the Toyota Jeep, and by combining a B-type engine with a Jeep model it was known as the BJ.

http://www.toyota-global.com/showroom/v ... er/origin/

Kharadly
Wrangler TJ
050 990 4304