Early Morning Nahil To Sweihan

All reports about trips and events
Eagle
Explorer
Explorer

Early Morning Nahil To Sweihan

Post by Eagle »

After 4 cancellations out of 7 finally it was a convoy of 3 cars left for the drive. After safety briefing we set the convoy order as below:

Myself lead
Suriya veer Singh
Adam Ruttan - Sweep

We started the drive towards the eastern dunes. It was an amazing morning and most of those large dunes were untouched. So we had the pleasure of cresting them which was very enjoyable. :D

In between we took few breaks while everyone was getting comfortable. We further headed east to play around some nice large dunes where we met some other convoys also. We then started heading back to proceed to Sweihan.

On the way we played in few areas full of nice fresh crests and high dunes.when we reached Sweihan and we were driving on some of the large dunes opposite the farm and I realized that my left rear tyre was flat. After checking and refilling we noticed the tyre was cut from inside.

Then came the uphill task of replacing the wheel in that weather. But with a lot of effort and everyone's participation it was finally done. Special thanks to Adam and Suriya and my son Zuhayr for helping me out.

Without any of them of we could not have finished the task easily. And luckily I had a big umbrella that gave us enough shelter Needed in the sun.

Finally we decided to csall off the trip and we headed to BBQ point to exit. All in all it was a good trip with fantastic company of Adam and Suriya.

Thank you Adam and Suriya for joining. Looking forward to see you next time on sand.

UMAR

056 2933123

suryasingh
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Early Morning Nahil To Sweihan

Post by suryasingh »

An enjoyable morning and the sand was really nice at the start, later on towards Naqra side there were lots of tracks as expected.

Just bad luck with the cut tire, lucky Adam had the special size socket for the wheel, and your umbrella was very helpful for sure!

Look forward to the next one, though I'm not sure how many more before it gets too warm!

Ruttan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ruttan »

Small convoys are relaxing convoys. Great leading and teamwork, that umbrella saved us all. The right tool for the job indeed!

Looking forward to the next one.

Eagle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eagle »

Thank guys agree with Adam on convoy size. And it was great company with both of you. My tool box has now become bigger with some new tools 😂