Teacher's Iftar Drive: Report

All reports about trips and events
9ball
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 9ball »

Thank's everybody for the great day, it was way better than I expected, you guys are very well organized, and I very liked the way you treat newbies, giving evrybody a chance to learn gradually, and making us feel good. Can't wait for our next trip, hopefully my schedule in next few weeks will allow me to.

Desert_Dragon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Desert_Dragon »

khaiwi wrote:
iguana wrote:
Dodge_ram wrote:NO ONE WILL CHANGE MY MIND TO BUY JEEP :twisted: now I know what I need to modify.
Hahaha, yes you need to modify your car and buy a JEEP ... My advice, don't spend anything on the dodge, save the modification money for the JEEP

Glad you enjoyed the trip ... Now I think you know what I meant when I said, join one trip and you will know who we are .. Then you get addicted, then you buy a JEEP, modify it and then visit the workshop every day ...
Dear Dodge-Ram, You need to listen to what Iguana says....... get yourself a Jeep hehehehe

Maybe I should have left your Dodge sink in the sand to say, its better stay on-road and I need a Jeep LOL

i might buy jeep and keep it on the dodge bed as ATV toy for my monster :D

Khaiwi & Iguana wait guys until i tone up my monster and we will meet in Liwa promise ya.... JEEPERS LOOOOL
Dodge Ram 2007 my First toy at AD4X4

Now Ford Raptor 2012

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

lot sof funs and friends Thanks to all who made this a wonderfull event . and yeah dodge lol you will change to nissan soomner or later lol dont listen to these jeepers
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

Smiley
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Smiley »

Dodge_ram wrote:
Smily I hope you arrive home safely coz she had problem with her clutch
Yes, al hamdulilla! Thanks for the asking. The clutch wasn't working at all for some time, so I was forced to drive around in the 2nd gear and I didn't dare to stop ( actualy I liked that, it was fun ) but than after quite a while I had to stop and after that the clutch surprisingly worked again. But I think I have to change the lining soon.
Thanks Mood for looking after my car!

Dodge ram you did very well, but Liwa... with this "truck"... I don't know if that works. You definitely have to get rid of those plastic bumpers first, ..........or you better buy a PATROL directly.

Thanks everybody for the lovely afternoon and I think some of the teachers got an infection of the "sand-virus" now.
Brave Mädchen kommen in den Himmel, die anderen kommen überall hin...
(Good Girls go to heaven, the other ones go everywhere...)

DESNAV-Founder

first female Marshal

Viking
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Viking »

I was a bot worried about the big number of cars but once again this club and the organizers amazes me - It was a gr8 trip as usual. Thx Jax. And added to that I actually was given the opportunity to make three pulls, One Jeep :-), One Landcruiser 8) and one Patrol (no names).
I am glad the teachers enjoyed it as much as we do every week. Hope to see you soon again.
// Eric The Viking
Back in Sweden with many good memories from AD4x4

Tutan
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tutan »

Great trip, thanks Jax for organising ant T. Magboul for leading the convoy throught the desert. I am pretty sure all the teachers had a great time, i know that my passenger certainly did.

Finally starting to get to grips with my new wheels, still have some little hiccups with the gearing but will get there....

Smiley-Good to see you again. Strange that your clutch should stop working and then decide to start again, but good as would have been painful on the way home ! I know what its like to have to keep moving, the same thing happened to me once on a trip, my clutch cable broke and i had to keep driving round and round in circles to ensure that i didnt have to stop. Was a fun at times.
Previous 4x4's
3' lifted, offset wheeled, LWB Jeep Cherokee XJ (really miss this monster)
Nissan xterra (don't miss this one)

heinz
Advanced
Advanced

Post by heinz »

Hi all,

Really enjoyed my first AD4x4!! It was lots of fun, i learned a lot and look forward to the next trip! Sooooon !! :) :)

Thanks Jax for organizing the trip!!

Thanks Urs and Tom for guiding me trough the desert!!

Thanks to AD4x4 for the warm welcome to the club!!

Thanks to my Jeep XJ for being a great ride!! hehe :D

Heinz

mans
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mans »

Welldone Jax looks like i missed alot of fun :cry: :cry:
Smile Life is tooo short
Mansour -0508258895

TINTIN

Post by TINTIN »

Wow like....... Oh no, whats that. No it can't be!?! I think it is......... Aaaaaaaaaaaargh its the mod bug, quick run!!!!
:hummer:
Ha ha, really loved the trip Jax, thanks agin to all who helped a Newbie escape in one piece, URS, it was nice to see that all of us are human, and can't help but get stuck at times.

GREAT FUN WAS HAD BY ALL!!!

:ad4x4:
050 880 2485
1998 ZJ 5.2L V8 (The Bulldog)
with stuff

And more to come.

{ZJ's ROOL ALL THE REST DROOL}

meinich
Advanced
Advanced

Post by meinich »

Hi guys :P

Thanks for a great trip :-) Had good fun and got to know more of the 4x4 team!! Nice bunch of people!! Had to hit the road a bit early so joined up with Morpheus for an early exit so guess we missed the late night chat... Hope to see you guys soon.

Have a great week.

Thomas
2010 Jeep JK
2010 Porsche Cayenne S Transsyberia

meinich
Advanced
Advanced

Post by meinich »

I have posted a video from the trip on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvGMEscbLfA

Enjoy :D
2010 Jeep JK

Uristier
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Uristier »

meinich wrote:I have posted a video from the trip on youtube

Well done thank you :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Just one question: how did you make the video while driving? :roll:

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Nice editing Thomas 8)
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

meinich
Advanced
Advanced

Post by meinich »

Uristier wrote:

Well done thank you :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Just one question: how did you make the video while driving? :roll:
Well...maybe not in accordance with the 4x4 rules with both hands on the....if you know what i mean... but i have now arranged a permanent system for next trip :-) :-)
2010 Jeep JK

Jax

Post by Jax »

Just to let you all know that AD4x4 got a HUGE :okaay: from the teachers - who were still raving about it in school today. :D
Teachers who weren't on the trip were coming up to me saying that they heard the desert trip was a great success and are keen to join too.

You all also got a BIG :thankyou: in this morning's Staff Meeting :bravo:- so I'd like to thank you all again for doing what AD4x4 do best - have safe fun in the sand with family & friends! :woo:

- and it was more than a pleasure organising the trip and even more pleasure reading all your comments! :D :wink: :D